If you don’t already have a preferred nickname for your breasts then you might be surprized to learn that many women across the world like to use another name when referring to their boobs.
Some opt for a more traditional alternative, like tits for example, while others like funnier, more poetic of even slang names for breasts like jugs, cupcakes of even WMDs!
Now if there’s one thing we know at Rockinbaby, it’s that choosing a nickname for anything is more difficult than it first appears.
So we’ve searched high, low, far and wide to inspire you with over 70 nicknames for boobs and breasts.
Table of Contents
Other Words For Breasts
- Bon Bons
- Bonnie & Clyde
- Dream Team
- Mammary Glands
- The Gals
- The Girls
- The Twins
- Twin Peaks
Funny Nicknames For Boobs
- Big Brown Eyes
- Dairy Pillows
- Double Trouble
- Fried Eggs
- Jaw Droppers
- Main Attractions
- Milk Cans
- Milk Makers
- Milk Monsters
- The Distractions
- Tits McGhee
- WMDs (Weapons of Mass Distraction)
Poetic Words For Breasts
Old Fashioned Words For Breasts
6 Tips For Choosing The Best Nickname For Your Boobs
- A good nickname for your breasts will typically be linked to something unique to you, like the way your boobs look or their size.
- Short, simple and easy to say is a combination that will never go out of fashion when it comes to nicknames.
- We all love humor, but remember it needs to be appropriate! If you’re looking for a funny nickname for boobs, try to strike the right balance between a name that is amusing, and one that is outright rude or offensive.
- If you cannot choose between several nicknames, there’s no reason why you have to limit yourself to just one alternative name for your breasts!
- Test run the name, by which we mean once you’ve come up with a potential name or two, start using the name and see if it sticks and sounds “right”.
- And lastly, make sure you have fun and don’t overthink things, because a nickname is not permanent and can easily be replaced whenever you want.